Indulge in a caramel shortbread delivery with rich gooey caramel on a bed of buttery shortbread, hand finished with a smooth layer of Belgian milk chocolate. This coffee shop classic handcrafted in Oakham is baked with the finest ingredients to ensure it’s nothing short of delicious. Treat yourself to our Great Taste award-winning caramel shortbread box with free next-dad delivery available. Each Cakeout box contains 18 generous portions of your favourite tray bake.
|Tray size:||21.5cm x 20.5cm|
|Portion size:||3.3cm x 6.5cm|
|Best eaten within:||18 days wrapped / 3 days unwrapped|
|Frozen shelf life:||12 months|
|Fat - of which saturates (g):||16.9||7.6|
|Carbohydrates - of which Sugars (g):||35.6||16.0|
- Shelf life 18 days wrapped
- Shelf life 3 days unwrapped
- Keep products in a cool, dry place and away from strong odours. Once pack is opened, store products in an airtight container… that’s if you haven’t eaten them all.
- Suitable for freezing if frozen on day of delivery
- Caramel Shortbread: Shortbread (41%) (Wheat Flour (WHEAT Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Salted Butter (33%) (Butter (MILK), Salt), Sugar, Cornflour, Natural Vanilla Flavouring, ALMONDS, Baking Powder (Raising Agents: Disodium Diphosphate, Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate, Wheat Flour (WHEAT Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine)), Caramel (39%) (Sweetened Condensed Milk (MILK, Sugar), Salted Butter (19%) (Butter (MILK), Salt), Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup, Palm Oil, Whey Powder (MILK), Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Emulsifier: Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Belgian Milk Chocolate (20%) (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole MILK Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: SOYA Lecithin, Vanilla Extract).
- Allergen Advice: for allergens including cereals that contain gluten see ingredients in BOLD CAPITALS. May be present other NUTS.
- Free next day delivery on all orders placed before 1pm (UK mainland)
- Delivering to someone else? Add a free personalised gift message when you checkout
- Feeling organised? Pre-order your box today and select a delivery date up to 30 days in advance.